Fantastic writing and helpful tips to hep each of us move forward.
There’s obviously something going on with me and my writing.
You only have to scan my latest posts to see what I mean:
- Dear Writer, How Are You?, in which I invite us all to think hard about how we really feel about our writing.
- Writing (in) the Moment, in which I am ridiculously surprised to realize that we need to cultivate the ability to be fully present with our writing.
- Remember. The World Runs on Stories, in which I took comfort from reminding myself (and you) that our whole existence is built on stories.
- On Being Human and a Writer, in which I wonder if life might not be easier if I wasn’t a writer.
- On Creative Drought, in which I do my best to graciously accept the ebb and flow of the creative process.
And, if we go…
View original post 925 more words