*Day 3 –I ???ed everything. Can,should,why not? Flour wraps,chestnuts,sour cream,cheeeeese…..should look them up but I was selfishly wanting this meal.
To say it bluntly, I wanted something cheesy. No. Blunt and Direct-VERY CHEESY
Ingredients:Small White Flour Wraps (Can they?) Should diabetics have different wraps?
- Ninja to slice and dice (one under the counter,not a real Ninja)
- Small White Flour Wraps
- 2 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Water Chestnuts sliced and diced
- Sliced Jalapenos from a jar
- Mushrooms sliced in small hunks
- Onions sliced and diced
- Garlic sliced and diced
- Sour Cream AS MUCH AS YOU WANT No,wait,that’s wrong. 2 Tablespoons
- Small Jar Classico Pasta Sauce Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic (save a small amount)
- 8 Ounce Bag Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese Or 16 Ounces or 24 or 32…… Love to the Cheese!
- Olive Oil
Can of Sliced Beets to even out the Sour Cream and Cheese (Can they have beets?) The meal was delicious and I made a pan and a 1/2 so there could be leftovers. But, I seriously felt guilty making this meal. Guilty, but that isn’t such a bad thing when you taste these cheesy,tasty wraps!
In my skillet I sauteed my garlic in olive oil,running them around the skillet a few times before I added my onions and water chestnuts. Then came the mushrooms!
While all of this was smelling so wonderful, I had my chicken cooling on my cutting board to be shredded after it had been boiling. The water from my chicken was set aside to cool to use in homemade chicken noodle soup for the next night.
Back to my skillet came about 10 slices of jalapenos that I diced to add a kick,and two tablespoons of sour cream. Then I poured the Classico in and stirred it all together and poured it over my shredded chicken that I had placed in a bowl.
I put a small splatter of pasta sauce in my glass dishes so the wraps would not stick,took a wrap and filled one with my chicken mixture. Rolled them up,put them in the pan,sprinkled shredded cheese over the top,and slide them in the oven to warm and brown. Mmmmm! Oh,and yes,the beets were wonderful,too. 8^)